Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'll gladly print you Tuesday for a lead today

A daily dose of People Helping People -- though I'm pretty sure the Circus sneak peek was enough good karma to last me through the week. Three times a day I get HARO queries, where Peter Shankman looks to link journalists with sources. As an intern I haven't technically answered any of the queries but ... I'm working on it, and it doesn't mean you can't


Each day, you'll receive up to three emails, each with anywhere from 15-30 queries per email. They'll all be labeled with [shankman.com] in the subject line, for easy filtering. If you see a query you can answer, go for it! HelpAReporterOut.com really is that simple.

I built this list because a lot of my friends are reporters, and they call me all the time for sources. Rather than go through my contact lists each time, I figured I could push the requests out to people who actually have something to say.

So a few things about this list: First off, yes, it's free.

There's more, but usually "First off, yes, it's free," is the selling point ...

No comments: